Saturday 24 April 2021

'IGHT, FLOKS

 PROBABLY NEXT TO NO ONE VIEW THIS, BUT IDC.

This Birb literally just realized now that this would be a great space for my rants, complaints, opinions, overflow of emotions and etc.! So I do want to warn that I do sometimes exaggerate (unless it's a serious thing for me), but thankfully not all the time, especially with things that are serious. Or at least to me, that is.

SO HERE'S WHAT I SAY A LOT:

  • I have a habit of being very depressing, especially now that I'm cooped up in my den. My mental health drags me down a lot so...yeah...
  • I complain. A lot.
  • I share my irritation and/or angry moments to calm myself down, so please be aware that some words may just be a spur of the moment kind of thing. That's not common, though. Most of the time it's my genuine feelings that I've held inside for a long time.
  • Sometimes I ramble.
  • I am passionate about my Naruto lore but I hate Boruto. I will go on for literally hours on how much I hate that ungrateful brat. My mum knows this first hand.
  • I talk a lot about my OCs (original characters), so please forgive any of my gibberish.
  • And probably a lot more. Idk, my brain is bad when I'm put on the spot.

 

Ooh, my posts will now end with this logo I've made from Cooltext.com. Check it out, it's amazing! I use it all the time, especially for my OCs! (This logo will have colours that go similar to the colours of the background of the blog. Idk, I'm weird like that.)


No comments:

Post a Comment